Why Choose Half Price Movers?
No move is too BIG or too small! With over 40 years in moving industry, we strive for excellence and outstanding customer service. Our local movers are fully trained professionals, who take pride in their work and treat your belongings as their own.
Reducing the stress on your move.
Moving to a new home is one of the most overwhelming and stressful times in your life. We are here to reduce the stress of this life changing event! Our main priority is to take some of the load off your plate and to help you have the smoothest transition as possible. Every move is different and has it’s challenges, with thousands of moves under our belt we know exactly how to tackle each one!
5 tips on saving time on your move…
- Consider moving outdoor patio furniture and garage on your own.
- Have all boxes sealed and labeled with appropriate room placement.
- Disassemble bed frames, remove mirrors from dressers prior to our arrival.
- Clear all walk ways and exits from home so movers aren’t moving items to clear path.
- Try to move smaller items such as plants, pictures and lamps that aren’t boxed.
We Are A Pinnacle Mover
Achieving the status of a Pinnacle Mover indicates a commitment to be the best in our industry. This awarded to companies who go the extra mile to offer consistent quality service and to offer incentives to continue to do so.
Fully Insured & Bonded
Our company is registered with the Texas DMV. All licensed within’ the State of Texas. We background check ALL of our employees to give you a peace of mind.
TxDMV No. 006080743C
USDOT No. 2023987
We service ALL of Texas
- San Antonio
- New Braunfels
Make Sure You Are Using A Qualified Mover…
It’s important you research the company you decide to schedule your move with.
Listed below are a few requirements to be a legal and qualified mover in the State of Texas.
- All household good carriers are required to have an active certificate of motor carriers registration.
- Must have a US DOT number assigned.
- Must be registered with Texas DMV.
- All legal movers must provide at least the basic liability coverage of 60 cents per lb.
- Check if your mover is licensed in the State of Texas, listed below is a link to research if your mover.