Preparing for a commercial move…
- Make sure you choose a licensed moving company.
- Always get a COI (Certificate of Insurance).
- Have an estimator come out, although most moving companies provide over the phone estimates it’s best to have a visual of the work that needs to be done prior to signing a contract.
- Whether going with an hourly based move or a guaranteed move price; make sure you receive everything is writing.
- Contact your IT provider to make sure your computers, servers, printers and etc… are ready to be transported.
- If you would like to save money, have your employees pack up their own belongings from their desks and other work stations.
OFFICE MOVING Services
Countless businesses trust Half Price Movers to provide commercial moving services that is safe, effective, and time-sensitive. As a local moving company, we offer unmatched service at prices your business can afford.
Having over 40 years in the industry makes us a go too for commercial moves. We have all the experience and knowledge to handle any size commercial move.
Before we get started with any process of the move we send a move manager to the job site to complete a physical survey to find out the scope of work. This way we know exactly what to except and how much labor we will need to provide in order to make this transition as smooth as possible.
We provide all of our clients with a Certificate of Insurance before taking on the job at hand. Most businesses have certain regulations and requirements before choosing a mover. We can work around any schedule to make your relocation as smooth and efficient as possible.
A commercial move is always difficult on a company that’s relocating, still having to perform all the daily tasks of a normal day while also planning and working around a moving company. We know this can be a hassle; this is why we set up a pre-move plan to make sure we can do our job while not interfering with the company’s daily routine. Our moving expertise allows you to focus on your current business without missing a beat. Once you schedule your office move we will set an appointment with your assigned move coordinator. We will even provide your staff with a packing class showing proper packing techniques should you decide to pack yourself.